I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Fall Front Porch, Fall Home Tour 2015, Part 1

Hello and Welcome to Part 1 of my Fall Home Tour 2015!!
 First,  I want to THANK these Hostesses who featured my post, How to Make Toilet Paper Pumpkins!!

Thanks to Beverly , over at Across the Boulevard, for featuring it from last week's Snickerdoodle Sunday Party!!  
 Thanks to Kathy, over at Life on Lakeshore Drive, for featuring it from last week's Bouquet of Talent Party as one of it's Most Viewed posts!!
And Thanks to Julie, over at Julie's Lifestyle and Jessica, over at Plucky's Second Thought, for featuring it from last week's Cooking and Crafting with J & J Link Up!!
Thanks so much for all these wonderful hosts !!

Please stop by and link up to these fantastic parties!!

As you can see, I am starting my Fall Home Tour by showing you how I decorated our Front Porch for Fall  this year.....
I decorated the outside mostly for Fall because sadly, for 2 years in a row, we have not had any Trick or Treaters come around.......
Let's start on the left side of the porch..........

Remember that I live in a Townhouse......
If you missed my post on how I made my Autumn Topiary, please click HERE.....
There is a lantern with a flameless candle on a timer in the center of the topiary.....
Another lantern that was part of a set of 3, sits on this table with a pumpkin and a few gourds.......
An Autumn Harvest Sign......
A terra cotta Jack' O Lantern with another flameless candle on a timer in it is on top of the milk can.....
The Front Door.....
" Welcome to Our Porch"

To the left side of the door.....
A simple fall floral bouquet that I made and put in the "mail box"........
I will address the "Elephant in the Room" or should I stay on the porch.........

Yes, we have security cameras......

We have not had any problems but they do help in warding off problems just in case.....
A wreath that I made for the front door.....
The "weeping" mortar on the front of the house allows me to hang things on it........
This wreath once hung on my front door several years ago......
One of several Fall Flags that I have......
 On the porch......
 Another lantern.....
 Orange lights added to the Tree along with the white lights that are on it normally......
 A lantern and pumpkins on the table.......
 The begonias and the dusty millers are still doing well in the rectangular planters on each side of the flower bed under the Living Room window.........
 I will leave them there until they get hit by frost .......

 Looking out from the porch.....
 Fall garland on the railing....
I added new bows made out of burlap- like Deco Mesh and then wove what was left through the leaf garland.......
 I will show you what the porch looks like in the evening all lit up in a later post.........

 I planted mums that we bought at Wegmans  for only $6.99 each, in the pots in front of the railing......
  When we bought them, the buds were not opened and they are just starting to open up..........
 
  I placed a smaller terra cotta Jack' O Lantern in the Bird Bath..........
 There are orange lights also woven through the garland.........
So that is how I decorated our Front Porch for Fall.......
 In my next post, I will share how I decorated the front yard flower beds for Fall.....
 So I hope you will come back to visit when I share Part 2 of my Fall Home Tour 2015, Fall Decorations in the Front Yard.......

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie

In addition to my weekly parties, I am linking up to the Fabulous Fall Linky Party over at my friend Grantham Lynn's on her Blog  My Journey Back !!
The party runs every Tuesday so please link up your Fall posts , both past and present and future ones to this great party!

No Halloween posts as she will be holding a special Halloween party for those!!

I am linking up to these weekly parties:

 Flaunt Your Fall Party!!

TUESDAY
     Show and Share Party
  Tuesdays At Our Home 
 Wake Up Wednesdays 
  Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Wow Us Wednesday
 Sizzle into Summer Party
 Vintage Inspiration Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
What's It Wednesday

THURSDAY
 Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
 It's a Party
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday
Grace at Home Party
Idea Box- Thursday Linky Party

 FRIDAY
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
 The Creative Exchange
Home Sweet Home Friday
 Friday Features Linky Party
 Show and Tell Friday
 Home Matters Linky Party
  Friday Favorites
Welcome to the Weekend Blog Hop
   Flaunt It Fridays
  What To Do Weekends
Friday's Five Features Party 

SATURDAY
 The Creative Collection Link Party
  Pink Saturday
 Saturday Sparks

 SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
 Snickerdoodle Sunday
Sundays at Home
Share It Sunday
  Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
Sundays Down Under
Silver Pennies Sunday
Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

MONDAY
Inspiration Mondays
 Busy Monday
  What'd You Do This Weekend? 
 Make It Pretty Monday
Merry Monday Linky Party
Cooking and Crafting with J & J

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...