I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Monday, August 14, 2017

Summer Led Branch Tree, 2017

 Welcome!!

In the last few posts I did, I have been sharing how I decorated our Living Room for the remainder of the Summer in an "Under the Sea " theme........
 Click Here to see the post about my Summer "Under the Sea" Tree........

I also decorated other areas of the Living Room for late Summer but didn't quite use the Nautical Theme.....

But first, I want to Thank Laurie, over at My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies, for featuring  my post, "Under the Sea" Ornaments, Part 3, From last week's Snickerdoodle Create Bake and Make party!!
 Thanks so much, Laurie!!

Please stop by and link up to this great party!!

Over in the corner by the stairs, is a LED Branch Tree that Joe bought on Clearance after Christmas this past season at Bed, Bath and Beyond.......
You may remember that I decorated it like this for Easter.......
And for the Summer Patriotic Holidays.......
 Now I have decorated it a little differently for the rest of the Summer......
  When I first got the idea of doing a Summer Tree in the Living Room, other than decorating the Tree for the Summer Patriotic Holidays, I bought these ornaments on Clearance one year at Big Lot's after Christmas for $1.00 a pack!!!!!
  I decided to use them on this Tree instead.......
  2 different types of Butterflies........
  Dragonflies and Birds...........
They sparkle because of the LED lights....


You can see on the stairs are the lanterns that I keep there year round and decorate for each Holiday and Season......
I made bows out of the same aqua and peach ribbons that I used through out the Living Room like here on these shell filled jars underneath my Summer "Under the Sea" Tree.....
 Click HERE if you missed that post......

This LED Branch Tree rests on a marble topped table........
The top of the table......
A gold glittered candle in an aqua mercury glass holder.......
Surrounded by various shells......
A few embellished shells, which tie into my Summer "Under the Sea" Theme......
And hanging above this Tree is a wreath that I made and shared in a previous post......
Click HERE if you missed that post.......

This corner in the Living Room....
Ties in nicely with this area of the room..........
   In my next post, I will be sharing how I decorated the top of our TV Entertainment Center for the remainder of the Summer...........
 So I hope you will be back to visit again soon when I share "A Summer Stroll in the Park".......
  I am linking up to these parties:

 TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
Inspire Me Tuesdays
Brag About It Tuesday Linky Party
Let's Talk Vintage 

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
Moonlight and Mason Jars Link Party
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
Wednesday AIM Linky Party
Waste Not Wednesday

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Homemaking Party
Create and Celebrate Blog Party

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
  Friday's Five Features Party 
  Flaunt It Fridays
 Sweet Inspirations Link Party
Feathered Nest Friday

 SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Make It Pretty Monday

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

9 comments:

  1. love butterflies and the white tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, love the sparkle they have, you get great use out of your supplies when you use them for every season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, Those blue butterflies look fantastic on the lighted tree branches! And more of those beautiful shells! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie, love the tree! thanks for sharing, Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tree is so fun to change up for the different holidays. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, I love the blue sparkly butterflies & dragonflies! You scored on that purchase at Big Lots. That is really a versatile tree you're displaying them on too. They really do look great, and your whole house looks so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, your tree decorations are so creative! Thank you for sharing @ Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Love everything. You are so creative Debbie :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tree and how you have changed it up for the different seasons. You are just so talented. Everything always looks so lovely. Thanks for sharing your wonderful posts at Over The Moon Party.
    See you next week.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...